Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Playing catch up!

Ok I have been waiting to get everyones e-mail before I went private so I have not posted for a while- and I will add pictures soon, but dont have time this morning.
We have been having a blast the last few weeks, the sand hallow aquatic Center with the Sanders, i made a blog book with blurb and super excited about it, Cason's a big boy now and going on the potty, Thanksgiving was a blast, and we bought a new truck about a month ago(2005 duramax) and it broke down on our way back home after Thanksgiving, so that was my first adventure with breaking down.
Thankfully Breanda helped us out, and picked up me and the boys and dropped us in Cedar at my sisters where we spent Sunday night. Then Nicole brought us back to St. George on Monday where we were locked out of the house but after breaking in through the window we were glad to be home.
Paul was rescued by my dad who saved us by towing our Duramax back to Richfield with his Cummins, but come to find out it was a wiring issue so just a few hours and $150 later Paul was back to St. George with us Monday night.
Thank you so much to everyone that came to our rescue!
Now we are trying to figure out how to have a Chrismas tree with a 8 month old that is pulling himself up and walking around everything. I'm sure that will be an adventure too-
Ok this is the crazy stuff we have been up to until I get time to post some pictures this will have to do.
Hope you all are doing great -love Becca

2 comments:

Jason and Kayli said...

oh my goodness!! I hadn't heard you guys broke down I'm sorry!! We had so much fun at thanksgiving! Thanks so much for all you guys do! See you in a week!

The Damron's said...

If any of you know of anyone else that would like to have access to see our blog tell them they can e-mail me at snowgirl5178@yahoo.com, and then I can add there e-mail.
There were a few people that said they wanted access, but they didnt leave there e-mail so if you know Lara Mortensen's,Cami Grahm, Teri Snedeger, Lindsey Bird, or Jalyne (robinson)e-mail let me know becuase the asked to be invited, but did not leave their e-mail so I could give them permission. Thanks! Becca