Ok so I have had some funny conversations with Cason and funny things happen lately and all everyone has said is, "Oh you should write that in your journal." well I am horrible at writing in my journal, and I"m not a lot better at blogging but I definitely update this more then I write in my journal so I am going to make a book from my blog and use that like a journal. I know there are alot of you that have made blog books so please leave a comment and let me know what website or program you use. Also if I am going to use it more like a journal so I want to record more dates, names, and places so I decided its time to go private. Please if you ever look at our blog and want to continue to look at it just leave me your e-mail and I will add you name and you can keep checking it out. I also made it so anyone can leave a comment and not just those people that have a blog id. So if you are one of my friends that dont have a blog but still check ours out(you know who you are) please leave me your e-mail too. I have made it so no know one can see the comments but me, so you should not have any problems leaving me your info.
In and update we are doing great and Bridger finally slept through the night last night for the first time in his life. A week ago we were getting up with him 7-8 times a night. What a blessing ear tubes are!
We only post on Christmas Eve
6 years ago




32 comments:
Does this work?
Hey we would like to follow you still so our email address is thesnedegerfamily@hotmail.com
I left a comment on your FB about the blog book. Please add me to your list wubs311@hotmail.com. This is my only journal too and the book I did last year turned out really cute.
I want to see your blog still! kileejojo@msn.com
Your boys are so dang cute.
I've actually done a few blogs for specific trips that I've taken and I've used this site to print them. http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html
it's not too expensive and turns out looking pretty nice. I actually have to finish one for my Hawaii trip so this is a great reminder :)
I use a website called picaboo to make my blog into a journal. I have to copy and paste to make it but it turns out really cute. It is a little pricey though. My email is erinenger81@hotmail.com
akstudiodesign@yahoo.com
Be sure to add us!? allred_85@hotmail.com and if you didn't get my post on Facebook. I love blurb.com to upload our blog into a book!
kimber_mae@hotmail.com
I would love to continue reading your blog if it's all right with you all.
Does what work? I think the idea of making a book out of your blog and using it as a journal is a great idea. And it is something that you and your family will be able to look at in the future and enjoy. When you go private I would still like to read. I like to know how my family is doing and how things are going. (And sooo happy to hear that the tubes are helping.)
Robyn (robyn_kay@msn.com)
You know I want an invite! shannonsfamily@msn.com!
hey Becca,
I would love to be added to your list of readers...
And I know I asked before but i didn't get a chance to get in contact with you. But do you still have the CHI hair straightener?? I chopped my hair recently...so I was wondering if you still was looking for a home for it?? let me know.
Thanks
azchick_77@hotmail.com
Becca I would love to keep looking at your blog! YOur family is so dang cute! I love your new pictures! :) jillrcc@hotmail.com
HEY! i haven't used this myself but have heard of those that do and it turns out great. it is called blurb.com. you can import your whole blog over and then add things to it as well, i believe. pricing isn't too bad. I am going to make one soon! good luck!
and yes i guess i use my blog as my journal. sometimes i think that i shouldn't write all that i do on it. but i am with you and haven't been good at keeping a journal!
your boys are so cute and getting so big! hope all is well:)
harmonyrosenberg@gmail.com. Hope you guys are doing well and getting settled in St George!
mandyc980 at g mail dot com
you can add us jamieb62@hotmail.com
We still want to check out your blog! bconder85@yahoo.com. What adorable little boys you have!
Count me in. Thanks! JaLyne
I assume you will be wanting me to still see your blog. maybe use the email olsen.cody@gmail.com
WE CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS AT THANKSGIVING IS IT HERE YET !!!!
Love
add me thanks... shaypay20@hotmail.com
shayla penney quarnberg
We totally want in!! crescentmarchant@gmail.com. And we need to get together over Christmas..we will be there Dec. 14th (well David comes on the 18th) thru Jan. 4th, so lets plan a time to get together!!
Emilyv.barclay@gmail.
hey.. I still read your blog! Christal at dopey2882@yahoo.com... I love your new family pics too!!
Don't forget to add us... I think you have my email address.
courtney_justin@msn.com THANKS :)
meganbeynon2002@yahoo.com
Put me on the list! I think you have my e-mail address right?
Joe and I like to check out how you guys are doing: angie.reedy@gmail.com
Becca, please add me so we can keep in touch!
lizdavis20@yahoo.com
Will I get an email with your new blog address?
Rebecca,
I am doing Christmas cards and need a current address. Would you also tell me about this "Blog Book"? I haven't heard of them.
Kilee
Post a Comment