So I know we are a little behind. We are all settled in in St. George. It is nice to have Paul working normal hours and having some family time. So here are the pictures of the fun things we have been up to and some of the not so fun things.
My cute boys -Cason 3 years and Bridger 7 months! I cant believe how fast they grow!
Bridger finally got his first 2 teeth in the middle on the bottom Yeah!
This was one of Cason's many birthday parties- this is one of his favorite things-sun flower seeds- he will take them over candy any day. He loves me to pour them in a bowl and then he just eats them with a spoon like cereal. Oh and his hat- it says "Daddy's little hunting buddy!" and it was very true this year. We had a really great time on the hunt, but I forgot my camera.
Cason eating a cupcake with Connor and Alissa.
Here is Cason showing of his shark fins-Yep he was a shark for halloween.
Here is our little shark and our Monkey- Bridger did not like his costume very much because he could not crawl around very good in it- but I still thought he looked adorable.
Daddy and the monkey!
And here is the not so fun part of our lives- Bridger had to have surgery today and get tubes put in his ears. He did great and is such a tough little guy!
This is him waiting to go into surgery at 6am this morning in his little tigger hospital gown. Like I said he did great and hopefully it will help with all the ear infections that he has had the last 2 months. love you buddy!
My cute boys -Cason 3 years and Bridger 7 months! I cant believe how fast they grow!
Bridger finally got his first 2 teeth in the middle on the bottom Yeah!
This was one of Cason's many birthday parties- this is one of his favorite things-sun flower seeds- he will take them over candy any day. He loves me to pour them in a bowl and then he just eats them with a spoon like cereal. Oh and his hat- it says "Daddy's little hunting buddy!" and it was very true this year. We had a really great time on the hunt, but I forgot my camera.
Cason eating a cupcake with Connor and Alissa.
Here is Cason showing of his shark fins-Yep he was a shark for halloween.
Here is our little shark and our Monkey- Bridger did not like his costume very much because he could not crawl around very good in it- but I still thought he looked adorable.
Daddy and the monkey!
And here is the not so fun part of our lives- Bridger had to have surgery today and get tubes put in his ears. He did great and is such a tough little guy!
This is him waiting to go into surgery at 6am this morning in his little tigger hospital gown. Like I said he did great and hopefully it will help with all the ear infections that he has had the last 2 months. love you buddy!



4 comments:
Cute pictures! Miss you guys. Hope Bridger feels better soon...
So cute, we love you guys.
Your boys are so dang handsome! I hope Bridger get feeling better! We're coming down that way pretty soon so we'll call ya! Miss ya!
such cute boys! bridger seems like such a happy little boy despite all he has to go through. oh and sorry about lying straight to your face but ya know. i figured we gotta tell the parents first. but it was true that it did take about 4 to 5 months to happen! it was fun to see you! maybe we'll see you at the wedding?
Post a Comment