Monday, December 7, 2009

Crazy Boys

Ok I just had to put these pictures in of my cute boys. These first two are of Bridger at bath time. He has the cutest little chubs and its so fun, because Cason was and is so skinny that he never had chubs like this. Bridger only weighs about 6 lbs less then Cason right now!

Also here is a picture of our latest accomplishment. Cason is potty trained but it has been quite the ordeal. He pee's everywhere. If he has to go he just drops his pants and goes. We had to stop 5 times on our way to Richfield for him to go, and yes he went all 5 times. Also yesterday I caught him peeing in his toy box!! Needless to say I was pretty upset and a few of his toys were thrown away to teach him a lesson and all of them got a good cleaning! We love him very much though and we are mostly glad to not be changing diapers anymore.

1 comments:

The Brindley's said...

I thought my little Chestyn had chub, but not compared to Bridger. I love chub!!! Way to go Cason on potty training. Channer still always has to pee 5 times everytime we travel anywhere. Thank goodness for boys that can pee anywhere huh (well expect the toy box). :)