Monday, December 7, 2009

Grandkid Pictures

The day after Thanksgiving we went over to Paul's house and his mom had bought cute sweater for all the grand kids to get their pictures taken in. They turned out really cute and here are just a few of them.

Bridger
Cason

My cute boys!
And all the grand kids. Tage holding Lili, Savanna holding Bridger, and Cason!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

So, So cute!!! I loved your catch up. We thought that was a great potty training story! Im glad I don't have to worry about my girls peeing in the toy box... definately something I can wait for. Brinlee is hard enough one day she goes all day and the other not at all. I wish she would just decide if she is going to do it yet or not. I think we are getting close though. Good job on your catch up... I need to do it again. I got your Christmas card... it was super cute. We don't have a family picture so I don't know if I will get them out this year. Sorry about your truck... hope everything else is going great.. Merry Christmas!