I just helped Cason write this letter for Santa, It is word for word what he wanted me to type. We saw a toy box that had a train set that goes on top of it at Costco yesturday. I thought it was pretty funny!
These Pictures were in Richfield when we went to visit Cason had a blast playing in the snow with his Cousins- Savanna, Cason, and Tage!



And these pictures are from the Sand Hallow Aquatic Center. We went with the Sanders and had a great time playing in the water, and going on the water slides!


Bridger loves the water!

Cason loves the water too! Ignore the horrible life jacket, they would not let them go down the water slide with some one holding them unless they had a life jacket on. These are the life jackets that were provided!
1 comments:
I love the letter to Santa. I love how he included everyone in your family. Channer does that all the time and I think it is so sweet. I cannot believe how big Bridger looks in that picture. Time is flying!
Post a Comment