The Christmas tree hunt was a blast this year. I think we usually end up with about 80 of my Uncles, Aunts, and Cousins all getting together! Jason and Kayli went to the top with us and were nice enough to help us find a tree. Jason helped by hauling the tree out and also by hauling Cason out.
Here is the massive tree before the cut it down. It is hard to tell but Jason is standing next to the tree and it was pretty tall!
Here is a picture of the back of my latest project. I know they don't look like they would be a lot of work, but I'm not much of a seamstress! Here are the back of the stockings. I know there are three- why three? Because I only needed to make one for Bridger but because I was making one I decided to make 2 extra just in case we have some more kids and that way I will have a few spares and wont have to do it again anytime soon!
Here is the front! They are little strips of Christmas fabric sew together on an angle then decorated with ribbons and bows then sewn to the back! I think they turned out cute and I just wanted to give a shout out to Paul's mom and tell her thanks for all the help with them!






0 comments:
Post a Comment