Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Swimming with Santa

Here is a picture of our first snow here in St. George. Yeah I know it's just a skiff, but Cason was so excited to go out and play in it. We got him all dressed up and he had a great time while it lasted.
This is a bad picture I know, but I took it through the window to show you what Cason always tries to do- Eat the snow- even though there was more dirt and grass then snow, he still was trying to eat it.
Last night for family home evening we decided last minute to go swimming at the Sand Hallow Aquatic Center. The boys love it, and Bridger scares me to death because he doesn't care how deep it is, he just gets down and crawls right around in it.

Oh and Bonus, Santa was at the swimming pool last night, so Bridger got to sit on Santa's lap for the first time. He didn't scream until he turned around and saw that i wasn't holding him anymore:)
Here is Cason and Santa. It's a good thing Cason is only three because this may be the worst Santa I have ever seen! He probably weighed 175 lbs and was in his 20's, but it was a nice idea right!

4 comments:

Cody said...

Hilarious. Gotta love the shorts and the stance. Talk about a crotch shot, this guy doesn't seem very jolly. (I guess that's what you get from a teen getting paid minimum wage.)
Love you guys.

Ivy Dawn said...

OK, that has to be the funniest thing I have heard and seen...a santa at the pool. Classic!!! Thanks for sharing. Savanna thinks it is Uncle Paul..lol!!

Jamie said...

It's a good thing you still go visit Cedar/Richfield to see real snow!!!

The Brindley's said...

You sure got a lot of snow haha. That Santa is possibly the worst Santa I have ever seen, look how dark those eyebrows are lol. Good idea though, I suppose. Your boys are to cute!