ok, so it's official. We are moving to Richfield. We are both excited and sad. We will miss our family and all our friends here is Cedar, but Richfield is home to both of us so it feels like we are moving home too. Paul got offered a full time job in GIS(Geographic Information Systems) which is what he is getting his degree in. It worked out that all the rest of his classes he needs he will be able to finish online. I also was able to get a job in the OR(operating room) in Richfield. So everything has kind of fallen into place, so we don't dare pass it up. Cason will get to know his grandparents and some of his great grandparents a little better also. We are moving April 26th so very soon, so this is an invitation to all our friends who might want to get together that we are up for it. We would love to get together with everyone before we move. I guess the lord is blessing us and this is an answer to lots of prayers, so we will see what happens and what he has in store for us.
Here's to Trying New Things!
2 years ago




4 comments:
Yay! We are more than willing to get together after you arrive! :)
Your guys' blog is soooo cute! Look like I'm a little behind on joining blog land. I'm excited for you, moving to Richfield and all. We'll have to swing by if we're ever in your neck of the woods.
Hey Becca,
thanks for you lovely comments. I think I was having just one of those days. With school I think I have a bad day everyday. I can't believe you are moving home. Quite exciting! Derek's sister is moving there too in may. We definately come there sometime. I think I planning on coming for the 4th of July! Well good luck with the move and new jobs. Miss you guys alot. Hope to see you soon.
Just make sure you come to Cedar to visit when we are there in July okay?
Post a Comment