This weekend was was a blast. The Olsen's came on Friday along with my parents and we had lots of fun. Here are some intense picture of the Easter egg coloring.


Parker, Aiden, and Cason, all had a great time getting into all sorts of trouble. I think Aiden got a little picked on though.
On Saturday we went to Snow Canyon. Ivy, Tage, and Savanna came along with Paul's parents and Jessica. So we had lots of fun playing with everyone. We hid lots of eggs and the kids did pretty good at finding them with all the help from the adults.
Here is Savanna, Cason, Tage and Parker with their Easter Baskets all full to the top!
After the Easter egg hunt they all climbed in the hammock with Cody. It was cute to see them all in there together even though I don't think they held still even for a second.
On Sunday after we went to church we went over to the sand dunes. Cason loved playing in the sand and he got it everywhere.
He was crawling all over in it. Doing summer salts and rolling in it. Even eating it like he does everything else.

On Saturday we went to Snow Canyon. Ivy, Tage, and Savanna came along with Paul's parents and Jessica. So we had lots of fun playing with everyone. We hid lots of eggs and the kids did pretty good at finding them with all the help from the adults.
Here is Savanna, Cason, Tage and Parker with their Easter Baskets all full to the top!
After the Easter egg hunt they all climbed in the hammock with Cody. It was cute to see them all in there together even though I don't think they held still even for a second.
On Sunday after we went to church we went over to the sand dunes. Cason loved playing in the sand and he got it everywhere.
He was crawling all over in it. Doing summer salts and rolling in it. Even eating it like he does everything else.
He even was a good sport about being barried in it. He is the funnest little trouble maker and he makes a laugh all day long.

We just wanted to say thanks to everyone that traveled to be with us this Easter. It was great to have everyone together, and there is nothing better then celebrating wtih family, We love you all.




3 comments:
That looks awesome, esp Snow Canyon and the sand dunes. Fun!
It looks like you had a fun Easter! Your little Cason is so cute and looks like he is full of energy!
Looks like fun! I miss the desert! I never thought I'd say that, but I think it's just because I'm so cold right now...come June I'll love my life! My mom told me it snowed there yesterday and I said "well don't expect me to feel sorry for you!!" I'm totally kidding, but it does make me feel better in a way to hear that it snowed there!
Post a Comment