Wednesday, March 5, 2008

sad news

I haven't posted anything for awhile because I have been very busy. On Sunday my wonderful Grandma Christensen had a stroke. It was very difficult, but I had the opportunity to drive to Idaho Falls with my mother on Monday and say goodbye to her. She passed away later that night and now is with her Father in Heaven once again. The funeral is on Saturday so I am staying with my sister Kim in Salt Lake. My Grandma was a beautiful, loving, happy, hardworking, spiritual, person. We would all be better off if we were a little bit more like she was. She will be greatly missed and she was very loved. Please keep her and our family especailly my Grandfather in your prayers. Love you all, Becca

3 comments:

dust and kam said...

Oh Becca, I am so sorry to hear that. Your grandma Christensen was a wonderful lady!
I am thinking of you and the rest of your family.
Love you guys! You are all in my thoughts and prayers!

Tell Nicole I am sorry.

Crescent said...

Becca, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma! Hope you are hanging in there okay. I'll keep you in my prayers. I sure miss you guys!

Jamie said...

Becca Im so sorry about your grandma. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do, okay.