Cason and I both got our hair cut today. If you know Cason at all you know that he has a lot of hair and always has, so at least once every two months he has had to get a hair cut. We still haven't found a way to make this enjoyable for him, in fact I'm pretty sure he think we are torturing him. He is scared to death of the buzzers, but today I held him while we did the buzzers and he got to eat a whole package of M&M's while watching cars, so he would hold still long enough for us to get the job done. As you can see by this picture when we were all done he still had plenty of hair, but he doesn't look like he wants to go through that experience again anytime soon. Too bad in about 6 weeks we will have to do it again!
Don't worry though. He didn't stay mad at us forever. After a bath to get rid of the hair that was on everything and a long 3.5 hour nap he woke up good as new. I'm not kidding when I say three hour nap he really slept that long. I was amazed, but he was happy so I guess I"m fine with that.


Soon he was back to playing and there is nothing that is quite as fun, as chewing on a wire whip and playing with all the pans while dad cooks dinner. I must say that his dad did a great job with his hair cut too. It might be because he has had so much practice because if I count right I think this is his 8th or 9th haircut in his 17 months of being alive!

He definitely is a handful, but we love this little guy so much and he is so much fun!





3 comments:
Cute pictures! I think that we are going to go private because you never know what can happen in vegas. can you give me your email address so that I can put you on our blog so you can still look at our blog. Miss you guys!
Hey Cute pictures its been a while since I've been blogging. One of these days I'll do the husband thing. That was way cute. Have a fun easter.
Hi Becca, It's Jamie Vakautakakala(Brown) I saw your blog on Kandace's and thought I'd stop by, we have one too, (pilaandjamieshouse.blogspot.com) So, from the previous post am I right that you live in Cedar City? If so I am very jealous!! We miss that place alot!! Take care!! Jamie
Post a Comment