Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Warm Weather






Hello,



Well everything is great the Funeral is over and even though it was super hard it was good. Thank goodness for the gospel and the knowledge we have that we will see her again. Also thank goodness for warm weather. We love playing at the park, and its all we can do to keep Cason from running down the slide or going face first. I swear this kid is fearless, but we have so much fun.

I love Park Discovery, and he loves everything about it too. I didnt take pictures, but we went swimming for family home everning last night too and he had a blast. Next time I will have to take pictures. Anyway all is well.

2 comments:

dust and kam said...

I too am LOVING this warm weather.

I am glad everything went well with your Grandma's Funeral.

Cute pictures! :)

Crescent said...

I am so jealous of your warm weather and trips to the park!! I am beginning to feel like spring is never coming here--but we're trying to make the most of it and do lots of fun indoor stuff....it's just not quite the same though!