Yep we are sick again. Somebody please tell me what the trick is because I think for the last 3 months someone in our house has been sick. Anyway we are on the down hill side of it, so hopefully next week we will be well enough to catch the next thing that is coming around:) Oh well what can you do.
We only post on Christmas Eve
6 years ago




3 comments:
That's not fun! We have been sick this week too. Blech. I am so done with being sick!
I hope ya'll get feelin' better! :)
I'm so sorry!! Being sick is no fun at all. Maia had gone without a runny nose for like 2 weeks and I was so excited, but now it's started up again..just comes with the territory I guess? Hope you get feeling better soon. How has work been for you? I miss all of you guys and can't wait to visit this summer.
That bites! hope your family get feeling better soon!
thanks for the comments. I love my wedding pictures!!
take care! talk to ya later!
Post a Comment