This weekend was Parker Olsen's 2nd Birthday. It was so fun to beable to have the birthday party at our house and have a ton of visitor's. Parker and Cason had a great time together and Parker was nice enough to even give Cason several rides on the trike.
Little Aiden was all smiles and Kim and Cody were able to stay with us for a few nights, so I had plenty of time to enjoy the little butter ball.
Of course we had to go see the Digger's. Cason and I have to go see them at the park at least everyday. He gets so excited- so this time we took the Olsen's and the Sander's to enjoy the fun.
Thanks guys for coming to visit us. We had a great time, and love you all!



3 comments:
Hey Becca! Wow!! ur son has grown since I seen him last! It's good to see how good your family is doing! take care! Luv ya! Mavis
You have a blog??? YAY!! I am so excited!
yeah, Scott & I have been best friends for years. Spence told me he was living with your parents - pretty funny, but he seems to really like it!
Post a Comment