I hate being sick, but what I hate even more is Cason being sick. Man this kid can puke! Thankfully he is much better. At least he is well enough to hang upside down and play with his dad again.
Maia had the stomach bug a week or so ago and it is definitely NOT fun. I got so tired of cleaning up throw-up and diarrhea I wanted to cry! And Maia grew accustomed to bathing 3-4 times a day. I'm glad Cason is doing better now and hopefully no one else will get it!
1 comments:
Maia had the stomach bug a week or so ago and it is definitely NOT fun. I got so tired of cleaning up throw-up and diarrhea I wanted to cry! And Maia grew accustomed to bathing 3-4 times a day. I'm glad Cason is doing better now and hopefully no one else will get it!
Post a Comment