Wednesday, February 6, 2008

PEEK-ABOO

Cason is getting so good at peek-aboo. Yesturday I was in the kitchen and I thought Cason was playing in his room. I called out "Where's Cason" and then he usually will peek his head out and laugh, but after about 3 times I began to worry. I looked in his room and couldnt find him, so I thought maybe he had walked past into our room or the spare room and I hadn't noticed, so after serching the whole house I started to freak out. Finally I heard something in his room so I looked in again and saw that the closet door was open just a crack. He was hiding in his dark closet! He still didnt peek his head out until I poked my head in and yelled "Peek-aboo!" He thought that was great and laughed and laughed. Nun the less Peek-aboo and Hide-and-Seek are going t0 get a lot more interesting!

1 comments:

Crescent said...

He is so cute!! What a little tease! Okay, so I'm sorry I never got back to you about how to add music on your blog...bad friend I know! But it looks like you figured it out so we're good right?