Sorry I dont have any pictures for this post. I am just taking a break from packing, but I had to write a quick note to my wonderful husband. We have been married 3 years today! I cant believe it because it has just gone by so fast, but I wouldnt change a second of it! Love ya Babe! Now back to packing-I have no idea how we have so much crap.
We only post on Christmas Eve
6 years ago




4 comments:
Happy Anniversary Becca and Paul!!
Your picture is so cute. Love it.
Have fun packing.
Congrats you two!! I hope the moving is coming along smoothly...I hate packing and moving sooooo much!
Hey you guys!!! Happy Anniversary!!! Good luck with the un-packing, Love you guys!
Hey Becca, I hope you don't mind but I saw your blog from Tammy Youngs. Your pictures are so cute! Hope everything is going good in Richfield!
Post a Comment