Last Tuesday we had a picture party. A friend told me about a photographer (Justin Bowen) that was coming into town. We paid for an hour and he took tons of pictures of Cason and also family pictures during that hour. I am so excited about the way they turned out. These are a few that he put on his blog, and now I'm just waiting for the picture CD with all the rest to come in the mail. You can check out his work at www.justbowenstudio.blogspot.com . He really did a great job, so you can call me or e-mail me and I can give you more details if you are interested.
The top one is of Cason and his favorite little duck. He has had it since he was just a few months old. He loves it even though it looks more like a penguin because it has had to be re stuffed, and the legs, and beak sewn back on. He still loves it and sleeps with it every night. The botton one was just of Cason in his true character. Playing in the dirt and with the tires.
Daddy's little fisherman!



3 comments:
He is so dang cute!! I love these pictures...he is such a little man, I love it.
So cute. i love that he has his duck with him. I am loving those pictures!
Those are so adorable! We just got some at Sears and there not the greatest, but I guess that's what you can expect from Sears! I'll have to remember this guy for another time.
Post a Comment