Monday, April 7, 2008

More Pictures

I got my picture CD today and I was really happy with the way they turned out. I got about 75 pictures and the rights so I can print as many as I want and in whatever size I want. Thanks again Justin. Tell me which one's are your favorite because I am going to order some!







5 comments:

Jamie said...

Becca they turned out so cute! I love them all but if I had to chose I would probably say numbers123567 in order of their posting top to bottom plus your family picture at the top. Sorry thats all I could narrow it down to. I think its cute when cason is in his own little world checking somthing out because that is totally what he does/looks like.

Lindsey said...

Those are so adorable! Where did you guys take them? I didn't realize you were back in Richfield, it sounds like things are working out great for you guys!

Crescent said...

That is so nice that you get the whole CD with the rights too! I don't think that ever happens! I'll have to look this guy up when we come to town...does he do that for everyone or do you know him? They are such cute pictures!

Mandy said...

They turned out awesome! I bet you are so pleased.

JaKell and Brandon said...

these are so adorable! love them all!