Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BATH TIME AND 1ST HAIRCUT



Bridger loves the bath. He wasn't able to have a real bath until he was about 9 weeks old because he had his casts on. So every night we get to take his Braces off and he gets in the tub and kicks and kicks. It is so good to see him stand on his little feet and know that it has all been worth it and some day soon he will be able to run around with his brother like nothing was ever wrong.

As you can see he hasn't lost his hair in fact I think it has grown a couple inches since he was born, so he was in need of a hair cut. These are the before pictures! and yes he has two huge cowlicks so it stood straight up like this all the time.

This is the side view of his crazy hair! That is without any help it does this all on its own.

Here is the after picture. He still has plenty of hair, and it still stands straight up, but its not quite as long. I think it looks much better:)Here are all my boys- that I just love so much, but they keep me busy and it sure is crazy sometimes!


I thought this was so funny of Cason. A raspberry smoothie, but I guess I will know what he will look like when he really can grow a mustache.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Cute, cute, cute.

Sheila & Wes said...

KIDS THEY LOOK SO CUTE AND THE HAIR CUT LOOKS SO DARLING HE STILL HAS TONS OF HAIR. IT WAS FUN SEEING YOU ALL AT GRANDMA THE OTHER DAY. CUTE FAMILY LOVE AUNT SHEILA

Shan Reid said...

Super cute boys!

tHe tHaYeRs said...

Your family is so dang cute! That little Bridgers hair is awesome! Thanks for hanging out with me today!

Jamie said...

So so cute. I wish my girls had hair like that... such a lucky boy! I love it!

Autum said...

Still a very cute family! Glad things are going well for you guys! Hope to see ya in Richfield on the 4th!