Friday, June 19, 2009

Sick, sick, sick , Need a stroller and my CHI busted!

This week really has been a crappy week, I'm pretty sure Paul and I got the H1N1 virus, and if it wasn't that it was something very similar because the list of symptoms: fever, chills, fatigue, sore throat, aches, congestion, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea, Yep we have had them all. Ok I didn't ever throw up but Paul did. When I talked to my friend that works in the ER she said they werent even testing for it here because pretty much every body that had come in with these symptoms had it so she just said its best to stay home and ride it out, but what a crappy week! On a better note first day I was sick was last sunday so its almost been a week and we are both finally feeling a little better. Lots of days off work and a 2 year old that is going crazy from being inside but there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Oh and can you believe it Cason and Bridger have not gotten it yet so keep your fingers crossed that our little guys wont have to go through it too.

Also on Monday two wheels on my stroller busted so I am looking for a two seater stroller if any one has one they want to sell or get rid of let me know because I really would love a new one. I'm looking on KSL but they are all up north and Walmart dosnt really have a great selection here in town.
Oh and to top it all off my CHI hair straighten busted this week so I have to get a new one of those too-those of you who have one know you cant live without it and they dont come cheap. All I can say is I hope next week is a better week!

4 comments:

Phillips Fam said...

have you looked on craigslist.com? it's my favorite! there are mostly st george postings, but some cedar too! good luck

Shan Reid said...

Sorry you guys have been feeling so sick... glad you're on the mend!

CoUrT.n.JuS said...

I have a Double Stroller.. . It is really nice The only down fall is that my trunk is kinda small so if we have to take the double one and luggage it is Very tight!! Idk if you would be interested I would be willing to sell it Let me know...you can email me @ courtney_justin@msn.com

Jamie said...

Wow you have had a rough week... sorry! Im glad that your feeling better. I got my chi online I cant remember the site but I could figure it out if you want me to; however, it came from China and took a month to get here. So if your ok with that let me know. I paid like $69 for it. So if the price is worth the wait I'll find the address if you want... Good luck!