Like I have said before bath time is my favorite time of day with Bridger, because we get to take the braces of his feet and he can kick and play and stand up, but tonight he laughed for the first time. It was sooo cute! He really is a great little baby and so happy all the time. I cant believe he is already laughing because he will be 3 months old in a couple of days and I think that is pretty earlier to already be laughing. He is my little sweetheart! I dare you to watch it and not smile:)
Here's to Trying New Things!
2 years ago




8 comments:
That was so cute, listening to him laugh brought tears. Im sure he loves bath time as much as you do. cause he is free of the brace that nothing to him is impossible I can't believe that he is 3 months already.
all our love
GG & Grandpa
Me & Ryker both lauhged and we watched it twice because it was so cute!
Awwwwww... he is so cute.
So happy. I love it! I bet that he DOES love kicking..and a bath with his momma. I love taking a bath with a little baby! Fun and sweet memories! So glad that all will be well with his legs.
just watched with aiden we both laughed. love that little guy and his gq new haircut too
Oh man! He is so dang cute!!! I love his little laugh!!!! We miss you guys and love ya tons! See you on the fourth.
We're so glad that he has been doing so well and that things have been working out with his legs. He sure is a cute little guy!! Dianna and I will definately keep him in our prayers.
Alan
Becca! How are you? I just saw you on Mandy's blog and thought I would check it out. your kids are so cute! Congrats on your new little one...he's adorable! It's good to see you on here...I'll have to check up on you more often, if you don't mind!
Post a Comment