Friday, June 19, 2009

Pauls pictures and Happy Fathers Day




Just had to give a shout out to Paul and tell him happy Fathers day !! He really is a great day and father to our boys. Also to my DAD I love you so much, thank you so much for being who you are! I could never have asked for a better dad. And now my other DAD Steve. I cant say a bad thing about you. When it comes to father-in-laws they dont get better then you. I love you so much and think the world of all of you!
Now Paul dosn't know that I'm doing this, but he is a great artist and dose oil painting so here are his latest, I really think he is pretty impressive! Grandma Hooper these pictures are for you, so you can see how good he is getting! THe last one is my favorite-tell me what you think!

5 comments:

Tyson & Bridget Snedeger said...

Happy father's day to you Paul. Yur oil paintings are amazing, great job. Ty

Shan Reid said...

I'm totally impressed with Paul's artistic talents! Nice work.

Steve and Elaine said...

Hi Becca,

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate you and I am very happy that you are part of our family. I love you very much. I am glad that you and Paul are feeling better. Paul your paintings are great, Happy Fathers Day!

Nana & Papa said...

Hi you kids we are looking at the picture and Paul it is just beautiful, you have come so far from the fist work i ever saw. It just amazes me what time and desire can do you are the first of my children to show any interest in oils so promise me you will keep working and do many more beautiful pieces of work have a Happy Fathers Day. we miss you family so much. Love all of you Nana & Papa

Sheila & Wes said...

Wow, paul your paintings are beautiful!!!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME. And Happy Fathers Day to you also. Love Aunt Sheila