Tuesday, May 26, 2009

No More Casts!



Here are a few pics of my sweet boys! Bridger is all done with his casts and on to his new braces (special shoes with a bar between them). Paul graduated and started work, and we are doing great!

5 comments:

Tyson & Bridget Snedeger said...

WHAT SWEET LITTLE BOYS...AND WHAT A TROOPER THAT LITTLE BRIDGER DEALING WITH ALL THE FEET ISSUES AND I'M SURE HES NOT ALWAYS HAPPY ABOUT IT BUT LUCKY FOR HIM HE WAS BLESSED WITH PARENTS THAT CAN COPE WITH SUCH THINGS AS THESE...GOOD FOR YOU GUYS!!!

tHe tHaYeRs said...

Your boys are so precious! Im so glad Bridger has no more casts! I don't think I could handle the situation as good as you do!

Jamie said...

Wow I cant believe how big Bridger is getting. It is crazy how much they change in a short amount of time. Both kids are adorable.

Shan Reid said...

Such cute boys!

Crescent said...

I'm glad to hear you are doing so well!! I might end up coming home to visit in July--since you are back in Cedar, if I do come, we for sure need to get together! Your boys are so cute and I am excited that you don't have to do the casts anymore! Poor little guy to go through so much.