Ok so I know this is kinda weird to ask for a babysitter this way, but I will tell you what is going on. I am going to go back to work, but it is only one day a week. It wasn't supposed to be until the end of June, but one of the other nurses had to have surgery so they are needing help earlier then they thought. So they asked me to come back to work next week. What I need is someone that would want to tend Bridger (10 weeks) and Cason (2.5 years) once a week. It would probably be from 7:30 until I got off which would be sometime around 3:00 or 4:00 usually or the latest would be around 5:00 when my husband got off if I had to stay late. Most likely I would be off before him. Starting in July Paul will be working 4 10's so we will try to work it out so I work on his days off if we can, so it may only be twice a month after June if he can be home when I work. I am willing to pay whoever would like to tend, but I just really want it to be someone I can trust and who wants to tend. I would like them to go to the same person as often as possible just so they get used to each other. Please if you are interested or willing give me a call or leave me a comment. It really isn't much maybe 4-5 times a month at the most, but it may give whoever an extra couple hundred dollars a month spending money.
In other news we are all moved in an Paul started work this week. It has been great to be in our own place again and the house we are renting is great and about 10 times the size of what we were in, so its been fun. Going back to work is all ready hard enough for me so I need to know my kids are ok while I am gone!
Bridger gets his casts off on Friday and then gets fitted for his braces so we will see how that goes, but we are so excited to be done with the casts and the weekly visits to Primary Childrens. So that also means the Bridger will be a little different then other babies that you might have tended because he will have braces on his feet, but they are just little shoes with a bar between them, so not anything really complicated.
Anyway if anyone is interested, or knows of anyone that is really great that you would trust your kids with please let me know so I can give them a call.
Here's to Trying New Things!
2 years ago




5 comments:
Hey Becca I WILL CALL YOU IN THE MORNING!!!! I would love to watch your kids! I work monday, tuesday and then random wednesdays and fridays, I will explain it to you tomorrow! But I really would love to! Ryker needs a friend honestly I could use some too, We have no one in Cedar:(
Hey becca its abbey kyhl. if you are looking for someone great i can give you the number of the girl who watches jackson right now. she does a great job and jackson absolutely loves her. plus she is really good about working with flexible schedules and sporadic babysitting. just email me if you want her info.
I wish I could do it! I hope you are all doing well! We love you guys and miss you! Call us if you have time when you come up on friday!
Hey hi, I wish i were there i would love to watch your kids! I guess you got all moved and things put away? how about your dad how is he doing? Wes's mom went in this morning to have her shoulder op on so wishing her good luck. She fell down a week ago so she is ready to get this over, she has been in alot of pain. well your blog is so cute and your kids are darling!
me and mylee are going to miss cason and you guys. i'm glad you are settled in and both have jobs. give me a call when you come to richfield sometime. good luck with a sitter!
Post a Comment