We decided to make our Valentines this year. We used finger paints to put the boys handprints on the hearts and then on the back we put this cute little poem!
Handprint Treasure
I leave my hand print all around
For you to wipe and clean when found
But this print here is a different kind
For everyday right here you'll find
A hand print made especially for you!
One day my hand print will be much bigger
But you'll have this hand print to forever treasure
I made this for you to recall
A time when my hand print was so small.
I Love you!
We had lots of fun making them so if you didnt get a Valentine, just know we love you very much and we hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day!
We only post on Christmas Eve
6 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment