Monday, February 14, 2011

5k and Dressed for Church

Sunday this is what we woke up too. Cason is getting so big and and so independent. I heard that he was awake in his room and I told him to come out cause we had to hurry to get ready for church and when he came out this is what we saw! I was so proud of him. He had his white shirt and church pants on. He even had his black church socks and his black church shoes. And you have to love his tie! he had it clipped on and everything! Gotta love this boy!


We are so proud of Paul! We have been trying to be healthier and exercise more so Paul told me that he wants to run a half marathon in April. to my surprise the very next day he signed up for a 5k that was just a few days away. So while he was running the 5k ( it was a fund raiser for a boy that had been burned ) the boys and I played on the bounce houses and rode on the train.

0 comments: