Tuesday, February 1, 2011

lots of posts

Sorry about posting so many in a row. I have made a blog book that I use a scrapbook and journal and its way easier to just load all the pictures and do everything a month at a time. I put them in the blog kind of sloppy and i dont explain a lot, but then when I put it in the book I organize it and explain a little better. it has been so easy to keep everything organized and up to date. I use the website blurb.com and then use book smart, and I've loved it. Anyway that's my explanation for my crazy posts all at once. January was good, but I'm glad we are all getting better and the weather is getting warmer.

2 comments:

Cody said...

Fun to have lots of posts. Miss you guys. Can't wait to see all 4 of your boys!

Jamie said...

Wow not too much time left. That is crazy that you are already going to have another baby... it seems like you just had Bridger. It is crazy how time goes so fast these days! Im glad to see you are all doing better. Miss you guys!