We went to Tuachan a few days before Chirstmas and had a really great time! Bridger just loved being outside and Cason was so excited to ride on the train!

Cason made a cute little shepheard and I think I made a silly little camel.

Bridger did not like sitting on Santa's lap at all!
Cason was just excited to tell him what he wanted again!
Also the Marchant's were able to visit before Christmas- It was so good to see them, and the kids had a blast playing together outside! They are only 3 weeks apart!
and they are only 1 week apart!


Cason made a cute little shepheard and I think I made a silly little camel.
Bridger did not like sitting on Santa's lap at all!
Cason was just excited to tell him what he wanted again!
Also the Marchant's were able to visit before Christmas- It was so good to see them, and the kids had a blast playing together outside! They are only 3 weeks apart!
and they are only 1 week apart!




0 comments:
Post a Comment