Last week We got a surprise visit from Tage and Savanna and it was so fun to have them come and visit. Grandma and Grandpa Damron came down and they brought the cousins to play. So I snapped a few pictures of them playing in the back yard! I love our back yard and its so nice to be able to let Cason go out there and just play all day long and be able to watch him through all the back windows. Thanks for coming guys it was so fun to have you visit!
I have to give a shout out to Mandy who gave us this play set- We gave it to Cason for his 3rd birthday and he just absolutely loves it- so thanks again Mandy!
And lastly a picture of what Bridger always does when he is outside- Crawls around, finds a rock and chews on it- when he gets sick of it, he spits it out and grabs another one. I tried to stop him about the 1st 100 times and then I just gave up and let him enjoy himself.
Here's to Trying New Things!
2 years ago




1 comments:
Looks like the kids had fun...thanks so much for taking them last minute. Tage and Banna still talk about going down and playing in the backyard, I think they are getting sick of all the snow!! I know I sure am.
Thanks again.
Post a Comment