Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Funny conversation's

I just had to write down some funny conversation's I have had with Cason lately and watch out they are kind of graphic.

-We were going grocery shopping and I had a huge list so normally Cason rides in the back of the cart, and Bridger rides in front, but i knew we wouldn't have room for all the food so I had to get one of the shopping carts that has the extra 2 seats that attach to the front.
Me- "wow hold on this is like driving a bus."
Cason- "this isn't a bus mom its blue and buses are yellow."
Me- "I know but its huge like a bus."
-a few minutes later i tried to go around the corner and Cason looked up at me with a very serious look
"mom are you sure you can handle this thing?"

Cason had been really sick and had diarrhea so the following conversation are dealing with that
(sorry about the subject):

Cason sneezes
Cason- "whoa mom I think you better check my bum- some poop just snuck right on out I think!"

later that day Cason is in the bathroom and i hear
"Mom hurry you gotta come in here and see this."
"what is it buddy"
"Mom I just had some fake poop!"
"What is fake poop?"
"Well look it just came out really loud and it squirted- its just fake poop!"
"Oh sorry buddy is your tummy ok, that is called diarrhea and its just like explosive poop its not fake."

a few hours later Cason calls from the bathroom again
"Mom this is great I just had that explosive poop again!"

Cason and Bridger are home with dad while I am working and I get a call from him at work
"Mom you need to come home."
"Why do I need to come home? whats wrong?"
"Mom you need to come home and clean the house so dad can play cars with me."

I love the little stinker so much and he definitely keeps us on our toes. He is 3 and he loves to tell stories and he always tells it like it is!

4 comments:

Shan Reid said...

We are having some great 3 year old conversations as well... and yes, a lot of them revolve around the potty at our house too... love all your posts! So cute and funny! Miss you guys.

Jason and Kayli said...

I love this! You have such sweet kids! We love and miss you guys!

Jason and Kayli said...

I love this! You have the sweetest kids! We love and miss you guys!

Crescent said...

Love the poop conversations!! Maia just got over being sick too and had the whole diarrhea thing. I was explaining to her what it was, but she couldn't quite say the word so she just calls it "dina" It's the funniest thing to hear her say it..."Mom I just had some dina" she'll tell me. SO hilarious.