Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sand Hallow

On Sunday after church we were extremely bored so we decided to pack up and head over to Sand Hallow to have a picnic, climb on some rocks, and let Cason play in the sand. It wasn't that warm, but it was still fun. Cason had a blast driving his trucks in the sand and I had to post this 1st picture so you could see that he did start with pants on, but when his pants, shoes, and socks were soaking wet we let him take them off.
It didn't slow him down much then, he just ran around in his boxer briefs!

This is Bridger- Yes that Binki is covered in sand- and yes I took it away from him, but then you can see what happened next!
He just grabbed a handful of sand and ate it instead!
He actually didn't seem to mind so much!
Bridger and I enjoying the day!

Even though it was a little cold it was a beautiful evening and a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh I love your funny conversation's post... I was seriously crying.. it was so dang funny... you are going to be glad you wrote those down... Chad thought it was pretty funny too.

Crescent said...

It looks so pretty there!! And I forgot to comment on the post when you put the pictures of our kids. They are so cute! I need to get the ones I took from my brother (they are on his camera) so when he finally sends them to me I will pass them along. It was so good to see you! Sorry we couldn't get together with our hubbies and Jaye, things just got to crazy at the end, but this summer we'll meet up for sure! Hope you are doing good!