Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bridger's Newborn Pictures

I have an amazing friend that offered to take pictures of Bridger for us. Here is the slide show of them all. I think she did a great job and I'm so happy with the way they turned out. Her name is Jamie Hill and you can leave a comment on her blog if you would like her to take pictures for you too. Thanks Jamie they are great!



I love them all but I think these are my favorite. Tell me what you think.









She even made birth announcements for us. So you will probably get one of these in the mail!
This is the front:


This is the back:


Thanks again Jamie they are amazing! Oh and we took him to the doctor yesturday and he is now 9 lbs and 21.5 inches long, so he is growing bigger all the time. We also see the specialist about his feet on Thursday so keep the little guy in your prayers!

10 comments:

Steve and Elaine said...

wow what good pictures, and Bridger is so cute with his eyes open. Is that the pic that you had your friend take for you ?

Cody said...

I love them! We love you guys too (You are looking great, but how about that little Bridger, what a heart-breaker!)
Love,

Shan Reid said...

So so cute! They are all excellent, I think my favorite is the one of Bridger on the fuzzy blanket laying on his side with his eyes closed... so precious! And I also love that Cason is all smiles... you can tell he's thrilled with his little bro.

Ivy Dawn said...

Oh my GOSH!! You 4 are to too cute. The pictures are great!!! Can't wait to get to know the little guy more and more. Love ya!

Nicole said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! Love the pics. I can't wait to see you guys again.

Tyson & Bridget Snedeger said...

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE ANGEL.....AND ALL OF YOU AS A FAMILY WHAT AN AMAZING THING LIFE IS.....YOUR FAMILY IS BEAUTIFUL.....THE PICS ARE AMAZING AND IT GETS ME ALL EXCITED ABOUT OUR ADDITION TO COME.....LOVE YOU GUYS WISH WE LIVED CLOSER SO WE COULD ALL SPEND SOME TIME TOGETHER!!! HOPEFULLY WE CAN SEE YOU ALL WHEN WE COME OUT IN JUNE.

Robyn said...

All I have to say is WOW!!!!!
I absolutely love all of your pictures. What an amazing family.
Congrats to you!

Crescent said...

The pictures are beautiful!! I love all of them. We are having my friend take ours today so check our blog in few days for those. Can't wait to talk to you, hope you are doing well and that Bridger's appt. goes well today!

Hooper's said...

She did a great job! He is so cute! I can't believe that hair. My kids are bald. Congrats. I can't wait to see you all. If you are ever up this way stop by and say hi. I mean it!

Cami said...

OH my gosh these are beautiful, your family is darling. He is such a cute baby! love all his hair. I want to come see him! so I just might be calling you in the next couple of days. hope you are feeling good and we'll have to get our kids together!