We had alot of visitors at the hosptal which was fun. He just had a lot of people who were excited to see him, so here are some pictures of a few of our visitors with our little Bridger.
He is 10 days old, and a very good baby. Mostly he eats alot, and sleeps alot. Cason has been an excellent big brother and is still so excited to have a baby brother. I feel great and everything is going well!
Bridger at 8 days old!
We only post on Christmas Eve
6 years ago




3 comments:
I love all of that hair. I also love love the name Bridger. Glad to hear all is well. I hope I have a good baby :)
I just love how excited Cason looks... he's all smiles. Bridger is such a doll!
oh my gosh, Bridger is adorable!!! gosh that sure came up fast, it seems like I was just talking to you and you had a few weeks to go! ( you might disagree and are happy he's here!)What a labor story, gosh he came fast, I'm sure you were one tough lady! hope you are adjusting well, and Cason is doing good with having a new baby around. i still think it would be fun to get together so when you are feeling good, give me a call! take care and congrats again! :)
Post a Comment