March 7th, 2009
21 inches long!

So here is the longer story of how he got here if you want to read on. On Friday the 6th Paul was in Brigham City for a job interview and I went to the Doctor that moring I was dilated to a 4 so he asked me what I was waiting for. I told him Paul had to get back in town, but all day l0ng Friday I was having contrations off and on. Paul got back, and we went to bed Friday and at 6:00am on Saturday I woke up with a really hard contraction. I thought it was wierd and tried to go back to sleep and about 10 min later I had another really hard contraction, but this time my water broke. But just so you know it wasnt like the movies I wasnt sure if my water broke or if I had just peed my pants. On the next contraction it happened again and I was pretty sure that I hadnt peed my pants that time, So Paul got up and we slowly started getting ready. Well it went slow for about 2 seconds and then they started coming closer and closer together and harder and harder. We got to the hospital at about 7:05 and they were about every 30 sec to a 1 min apart. All I asked is that they call the CRNA so i could get my epidural. They said he was on his way and then at about 7:25 my MD walked in. He was on call for the ER and saw our car so he decided to come and see if we were there and when he saw what was going on he decided to check me himself. At this point they barely had gotten my IV in. So he checked me and then asked the nurses if they were ready, called respiratory and then informed me that it was time to push and that I didnt get an epidural. No Epidural or pain meds and a few minutes of the most extreme pain I had ever felt in my life and we had the cutest litle guy I had every seen.
Cason was really excited to see his little brother too. But it only lasted about 10 min and then we wanted to go and play in the snow. Our cute little family of 4!
His litte face was pretty bruised, but it is almost gone now. Like his brother he has lots and lots of hair, but it isnt as dark as Cason's was!
He is perfect except for one small problem. His little feet. They are turned in. The pediatrist in richfield saw them and said that they are fine, but he will probably have to wear braces on his feet for a few months or possibly have a small surgery. We are getting a consult with primary children's hopsital and I guess they have a clinic up there where this is all they do so. So keep him in your prayers as we try to fix this one small detail. Even with his crooked feet I think he is prefect!





25 comments:
I ran into your mom and sister and she said you had your little guy.. CONGRATS!!.. I know a family who had a baby with his feet turned and he is a healthy little boy who is perfect and loves to run and play just as normal as any other little kid.. He is way cute!!
Yeah! And even a little early, right! I am so happy for you. He is a doll! I love all his hair. You meant business on your labor and delivery! Good work. You didn't have to wait on your legs at least. Having done it both ways too, I am curious what you think you will do next time? It may be too early to ask . lol. That unmedicated delivery will save you if the insurance thing is still an issue, plus you can always brag what a woman you are! Good luck with the adjustments. Take care of your little family!
Congratulations! He is soooo soooo cute! I'm glad it went quickly since you didn't get any pain relief! Whoa... even for just a few minutes, I think you're one tough cookie! We're keeping you guys in our prayers... Hope you're feeling good Becca!
Congrats!! He is so perfect and so cute. It makes me so anxious for my little guy. What a trooper you are...no pain meds...wow!! Glad to hear you are both doing okay.
Oh he is so cute.. I love his
name! You are so awesome to do it with no epidural! I don't know if I could do it..I guess you do what you have to right. Anyway hope all is well with your new little family! You should keep having kids cuz you guys make some cute ones! Take care hope to see you guys soon!
.
CoNgRaTS!!! HE is so cute! I wish Cooper was still that little.. He is so fun every single day with all the new things he is doing but! I love that newborn stage! Glad you guys are going so good and you are so TOuGH to have no pain meds! Good thing it went SO FAsT! CoNGRADULAtiONS AGAiN
Oh ya, ANd his feet are going to be just fine!! It is pretty cute in the picture :) Even Justin said so!
Congrats! One of our good friends just had nearly the same experience the day prior and had a beautiful baby girl!
Congratulations!!! He is adorable! Now that its all done are you glad that you weren't induced??? That is great that it went so fast and now you seriously can brag about going unmedicated. Way to go... It made it nice for the nurses not so much charting... you know how we like that! I can't wait to see him in person. I really want to practice taking some pictures too. The sooner the better if that is ok with you? Maybe you could come over this weekend and the guys and other kids could go for a ride up the mountains or something.
What a champ you are, way to go! He is such a handsome little guy. Congratulations to you and Paul, you have a darling little family!
Congratulations on the new arrival! Cute little guy :)
He is adorable Becca. Congrats!! I can't wait to see him in person!!!!!
Congrats on the new little one. He is adorable. We will pray everything goes well with fixing up those cute little feet. How fast he was born sounds a lot like it happened with Bella but you were so lucky your Dr. was actually there. They had me breathing instead of pushing for at least 30 min waiting for my dr. and finally got desperate enough to call some random dr. from the hallway because Bella was still coming. Jensen girls apparently know how to do this birth thing. Was it that fast with Cason?
Congratulations. He's so cute!
Congrats! I have been witing to see when you deliver. He is adorable. You are going to love the boy thing. Hope all goes well with the feet. I agree with you though, He is perfect.
Congrats!!! Bridger is such a cute baby. It was fun to see Paul today, even though it was just for a little bit.
Congrats! He is such a cute little guy! What a trooper you are too! Such a cute family. Have fun with him!
congrats!!! He is adorable!! :)
I love his hair! No worries about his little feet. I'm sure they'll be great at PCMC. They were great with Averee's cleft lip. Glad it was fast for ya since you had no meds! Congrats to all of you! Can't wait to see him in person!
Congrats! I am so excited for you! i was wondering how things had been going since I saw you at the park, so I thought I would check here, and I see things are going great! So congratulations! I'm sad you didn't get your epidural, it is awful pain, I know! But, it is over! Congrats again, and good luck with everything!
Congrats! If there is anything we can do for ya here in cedar let us know! He sure is a handsome kid! you did good!
Congratulations! He looks adorable!
he is so cute! congrats
what a beautful little boY.. HE IS SO CUTE! i can't believe all of his hair, and i LOVE his name.. congratulations!!
Yeah, congratulations again for making such a cute baby!!! I hope all is going well and when you're up to it I(we)would love to hear from ya!
Post a Comment