Sorry I know they aren't very much fun without the pictures but we had a great time last week so I had to say thanks. We went up to Salt Lake and stayed with the Olsens. Kim watched Cason so Paul and I could go to the temple. Wow the Salt Lake Temple is gorgious I had never been in that one- so thanks kim. Then that night the rest of my entire family came up and went to STOMP. Dad thanks for the tickets I think everyone had a blast! The next day we went to the zoo and Discovery Gateway. Cason had so much fun and we had a great time too, then back to Richfield after some shopping the next morning, some dutch oven cooking that night and yesterday a Birthday party with Pauls family for Ivy! So happy birthday Ivy. Like a said a great week, lots of fun, and I cant believe I forgot the camera, but I just wanted to say thanks to all of our family we had a wonderful time spending time with all of you!
We only post on Christmas Eve
6 years ago




2 comments:
Hi Becca, For some odd reason I thought that Paul might work with Trail when you told me about his job. I think Trail seems to like his job, Does Paul like it? How is your job? Did you guys buy a house in Richfield? Do you see alot of people we know from Richfield that are still there! Man I miss you Becca I wish we were a lot closer. Well we are excited to see you hopefully on the fourth!
Becca, I found your blog from Lindsey Barneys blog. I actually thought that I saw you on the train at the hogle zoo, that's funny we were there too. Jamie told me about that justin bowen guy, your pics turned out great. I want him to do ours now.
Post a Comment