Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Long Post

Sorry I havent posted anything in forever, we have just been having too much fun. This was the Saturday before Fathers Day. Cason is driving his new Hummer, Ok not new (it was someone elses garbage) but he totally loves driving it. We were waiting for Grandma and Grandpa Jensen to come because we were going fishing up at deep lake.

We loaded up on the 4 Wheelers and went for a drive. We weren't sure how he would do on the 4 wheelers for that long but he seemed to love it!

Here are Dad and Mom up at deep lake. You can see that it was a beautiful day and we had tons of fun!




Here is a picture of Cason with his fish that grandpa helped him catch. He was so excited. Dad and Paul caught about a hundred fish and mom and I didnt catch even one. I guess the fish new that it was Father's Day or something!
You can see in the background that there is still snow up there, and my Crazy husband actually went skinny dipping in the lake while everyone else was having a nap of course (Dont worry I wont post any pictures of that!)

Cason borrowed grandma's fishing Hat!


Cason was really tired and so he got to sleep on the ride off the mountain. Yeah I know it dosent look very comfortable huh!The Next day was Father's Day. Paul and I had to speak in Sacrament, so it was a great chance to let our dad's know just how much we love them. After we went to Paul's house for dinner and had a great time spending time with his family too. This is the blanket I gave him for fathers day. It is a t-shirt quilt. When we moved I told him we had to get rid of some of his shirts, 50 shirts later I had a quilt made of different quilt blocks made out of old t-shirts. They are fun quilts to look at because they are full of memories. In fact I put the shirt on that we wore on our very first date back in 2000.This is Grandpa Hooper, Dad Damron, Bart Carroll , and Paul on fathers day -all great dad's!
Last weekend we went Camping at Maple Grove with my family. It was so much fun. We hiked to the waterfall, went fishing (Cason went swimming on accident, but that is a whole different story), and played lots of games. Oh and if you are wondering where the pictures are you will have to check out Kim's blog because once again I had our camera, but I never pulled it out of our trailer! So we came back Sunday and then on Monday Tage and Savanna got to stay with us. These guys had so much fun together. I didnt think the tub was big enough for all of them, but they had a blast making a mess!
Finally this was 9:30 last night and this little guy was being so fun I just had to take a picture. If you are wondering what he was doing at 9:30 he was eating. I know he looks pretty skinny, but man this kid can eat. Its the first thing he says when he gets out of bed at 6:30 every morning and the last thing he wants to do before going to bed. And yes I feed him 3 meals a day plus as many snacks as we can find in between. But I guess he enjoys it!



4 comments:

dust and kam said...

Looks like lots of fun! :) I love Deep Lake. I haven't been up there this year. Sad. I think I need to go!

(p.s. Kim, can I look at your blog? ;) I don't have your email or I'd email you! dustynkamie(at)gmail(dot)com)

Crescent said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun being close by family! We are going to be in Utah from July 5-29. We don't have any really big plans with family yet...my sister is having her baby around the 12th of July and so my mom and I were going to go up and stay with her for a few days either that week or the following week (like the week of the 16th I think is what it is...) Anyway, sorry it is so vague, we don't really know what we are doing and when. But we for sure want to get together with you guys, so you let me know what works best for you to come down and we'll make it work! Cason and Maia will have so much fun together.

The Carroll Family said...

Looks like you all had tons of fun up at the lake!! Then there is Cason and that fish. :) Also the one of all the kids in the tub, I bet your hands were very full. Thanks again for taking the kids, your awesome!!!! All the pics are way cute..

♥Mrs L ♥ said...

Hey Becca! good to see your doing so good in Richfield! Your little boy is absolutely adorable! How are you liking the hospital up there? Take care and ttyl!