Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Fathers Day


Paul I just wanted to wish you a happy fathers day and let you know just how much we love you. Hopefully you are having a boring day and work and you will think to check this silly little blog of ours. The point is to publicly let you know how much Cason and I love you and appreciate all that you do for us. You are a GREAT Daddy!

3 comments:

kim and ned said...

Hi Rebecca. It's been a really long time. I just stumbled into your blog. Your little boy is so cute. I'm glad you guys are doing well.
-Kim (Larsen) Armstrong

Crescent said...

These pictures are so cute! And what a sweet tribute to Paul! It reminded me that I need to do my Father's Day post....I'm such a blog slacker lately! We are coming to Utah in 3 weeks--Crazy!! Hopefully we'll get to see you right?

Travis and Lindsey said...

It was fun seeing you at church. I wish I could have talked to you, but Hali was being a little stinker! I'll look for you the next time we go to my parents ward. Your little boy is so cute!