It was a nice enough day that we got out the swimming pool. Cason loves to be outside, so he had a blast.

Pauls brother Chris got home from Iraq yesturday. We are so glad that he is home safe and can't wait to see him. Cason was only about 6 months old when he left so when we were outside swimming I tried to record him saying "welcome home". It didn't work out like I thought it would, but Chris we want you to know how much we love you and how proud of you we are. We are so happy that you are home! P. S. this is my first time attempting video, so sorry.
Here is another video of Cason. His favorite colors are blue and yellow so if you ever ask him what color something is he always says yellow first and then blue and then sometimes he will actually look up and see what color it really is and what you are pointing at.




3 comments:
I found your blog of Jamie's so I thought I would say hi. It was fun to be updated on you and your little boy is sure cute!
Cason is adorable. Thanks again for watching Connor so we could go to stomp it was a blast!
I can't believe how big Cason is. he is so cute! Are you going to be in R town for the 4th. We are coming and I thought it would be fun to get everyone together that was going to be there. Wait, you live in Richfield so you will probably be there. Duh! Sorry.
Post a Comment