Ok so I'm sorry that its always almost the next weekend by the time I post my pictures from the weekend before, but mothers day weekend was another great weekend. Ivy and Bart were here with their kids
(Tage and Savanna )and Cason had a blast playing with his cousins. Even though he still isnt very good at sharing, they were all able to ruff house together.
This was Cason's TAA-DAA face after he did another one of his amazing summer saults!
Oh yes I think this is one of Cason's famous screams that we caught on film. If any of you know Cason you know that he definitely screams like a girl. Sorry Paul I know you dont want our little boy to do anything girly, but most people have already heard the scream once or twice:)
I think we took about 50 pictures and yes this is the best one of all the kids together. Believe it or not they didnt want to hold still for a picture- I know crazy huh!
Ok being mothers day and all I just have to give a quick shout out to all the mothers out there. You all our amazing and here is a picture of one great couple. Grandpa and Grandma Hooper!
Ok also not the best family picture but we got one all together and it really was a great mothers day just spending time with family!
Here is another super cute family. The Carrolls- I hope its ok that I tell the news, but we are so excited for you guys to be moving back to Richfield. See you in a few Weeks!
In other news Richfield is great. Paul and I both really like our jobs. Cason has been having tons of fun with his Grandpa's and Grandma's. We have flowers planted, a new piano, and we are settled in quite nice, but we do miss all of our friends in Cedar so if any of you want to come pay us a visit, you are always welcome!



1 comments:
CUTE pictures. I totally need to add some new posts. I have pictures on my camera I just need to make the time and put them on my blog. Oh, and don't worry about the screams Im sure he'll grow out of it.
Post a Comment