Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fishing

We were able to go fishing last Friday and it was lots of fun. It was so windy at Piute and we didnt catch any fish, but Cason had a great time fishing with his dad and Great Grandpa and Grandma Hooper.

We sure do love this little guy!



2 comments:

Crescent said...

Kids are so much fun huh? And we would love to have you visit anytime and of COURSE you would have a free room (meals and entertainment included!) Can't wait to see you this summer!

Cami said...

Hey this is Cami(poulson). I've ran into your blog through others and wanted to say HI! (I've wanted to before.. so maybe I already have) but your family is so cute. It's crazy we are all old enough to be starting our own families now! well check our blog its: camiandjames.blogspot.com and we should keep in touch now! take care