Wednesday, March 23, 2011

2 weeks old/ more pictures

Our friend Hayley came over last Saturday (Treyden was 13 days old) and took some pictures for us so we could get a baby announcement made. They aren't perfect, but I think they turned out pretty good, and of course I think little Trey is just perfect! Oh and we had an appointment yesterday and Trey is now a whopping 10lbs. It doesn't surprise me though because he sure does like to eat! Let me know what pics are your favorite and they will probably go on the announcement after some editing.













3 comments:

Cody said...

These are so darling. I so want to snuggle him. Try not to feed him so much cream I still want a little guy when I get there at Easter!
-Kim

Nicole said...

He is sooooo cute! I can't wait to see him again. He looks so different already. What a doll.

Marci Jensen Stoffer said...

I like the second picture the best.