Here is Trey's Birth Announcement. We are not going to send it out to everyone, as almost all of you are able to see it through e-mail, facebook, or our blog. Paul made it for us, and I think it turned out really cute. We are doing wonderful and Trey is such a good little baby. We just love him so much. We are blessing him Easter Sunday- April 24th at 9:00. We will then have a small lunch after at our house- Everyone is invited!
We only post on Christmas Eve
6 years ago




3 comments:
becca i am so sorry we didn't make it to visit. i would have loved to see you and your family and especially your new little one which who by the way is making me totally baby hungry! so glad everyone is doing well.
He is such a handsome little guy! We're happy for you and Paul and hope everything is going well!!
Sorry I am not so good at keeping up with blogs anymore, but congrats. He is adorable! I love the name.
Post a Comment