I had to put these pictures on of Bridger's Birthday before I put on all the pictures of Trey! It was a last minute birthday party because we didn't plan it until that morning, but we knew the Sanders were coming down for Chips family stuff, but weren't sure if they would have time to see us. They called and said they would stop by in the evening so Saturday. So Saturday morning I couldn't sleep and we had almost gone to the hospital the night before because I was having contractions every 10 min apart, but they never got closer. Anyway I was nervous that he was coming soon so I called my parents and invited them down early (because they were planning on coming Monday anyway) they said yes! So Saturday night the 5th of March we had a little Bar-B-Que and celebrated Bridger's 2nd Birthday! He got lots of toys and had a baseball and football cake. It was perfect timing because my mom decided to sleep at our house instead of out in the trailer at snow canyon (they didnt get good service out there), and its a good thing she did because my water broke at 5:30 and you know the rest of the story- Baby Treyden was here!
v
We only post on Christmas Eve
6 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment