We had a blast in San Diego Paul had to go down for a GIS conference so of course we all made the trip. We left Saturday morning super early so the boys would sleep and the ride actually went really good. I decided just to do a slide show because I was just to dang lazy to take all the time to upload all these pics by themselves! But here's how our little trip went and it was a blast!
Saturday: Beach and Sea World
Sunday: Paul had his conference so I took the boys to the Zoo
Monday: Paul in his conference so the boys and I did the childrens museum, the pool and La Jola(tide pools)
Tuesday: Sea World
Wednesday: Wild Animal Park and a long ride home
We got home Thursday morning- had a day to recover and then headed to Fish Lake for the Jensen reunion and more fun.
Hope you enjoy the pics!
We only post on Christmas Eve
6 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment