So this post is for all of you who haven't heard. We are having another baby and we found out today that it is another BOY!!! We are super excited and even though I want a little girl sometime I couldn't be happier. I am due March 15th and finally feeling much better. I haven't throw up for probably a week now:) Anyway everything is great and we even had them check his little feet and they look good so that was a big relief. Now all I need is some advice on how to handle 3 kids:)
Here's to Trying New Things!
2 years ago




3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's really exciting. Glad you are feeling better! Boys are great!
YEAH!!!! We are so excited for you!! So excited to hang out with you guys this weekend!
I still can't believe you are having another boy!! And you let me know how that 3 kid thing works out..you always pave the way for me:)
Post a Comment