We got our pictures taken a couple weeks ago by Sharee Jones (shareephoto.com) and I'm really excited about how they turned out. She was so great about really getting down and playing with the boys so she could catch some real smiles!
I was too lazy to upload them individually so you will just have to watch the slide show, but I would love some input on favorites so that I can get some printed and up on the walls. I cant believe how fast the boys grow. Bridger is 18 months and Cason turns 4 next month, and it feels like I just barely had them wow! I sure love my boys though- all 3 of them!!
We only post on Christmas Eve
6 years ago




3 comments:
Love the pics! Did you tell me you were so blonde?? I think I like the tree family pic. Love the one of your cute boys not sure which one is my favorite.
Super Cute! Love your hair Becca! I love love love the one you used in the blog header... so priceless!
These are great. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment