Monday, May 24, 2010

selling the escape

This is the car I bought after I graduated college 6 years ago and we have loved it, up until about 2 months ago. I wont go into all the details but $7500 later we have decided to sell it. Our family is getting too big for it anyway. But we could use the extra cash right now and we think we can handle being a one car family for a while. So it is a sad day that I say good bye to my car, but at the same time I know it can be great for someone else. If you know of anyone that is interested please let me know. It has 104000 miles on it, but we just spent all that money putting a new engine in it, so it now has a new engine with a 100000mile/3 year warranty! It really is in great condition!



0 comments: