Like I have said before Bridger is everywhere, but now that he is mobile he is everywhere and fearless. Anytime we got to the park, any slide, any size he will go down. No he doesn't wait until I am at the bottom ready to catch- he just climbs up the stairs and heads straight down head first. He loves it!
This is his latest trick, he climbs up the ladder into the club house! Each step is almost as tall as he is. He doesn't crawl around when he gets in either. He does this little crazy, happy dance where he tries to jump all over! yeah I"m scared to death he will fall out head first!
The boys have a blast in the club house though and when they aren't in the club house they are underneath it in the sand box. So once again, thank you Mandy for the club house and for the rest of you I promise I don't abuse my children. So when you see these pics hopefully you will figure out where my boys get all their bruises from!







We only post on Christmas Eve
6 years ago




2 comments:
Bridger reminds me so much of my youner one, fearless. My older is quite the oppisite, so it is challenge to get used to. That playhouse looks so fun!
Love all your catch up posts! It looks like you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment